PJC continues to add positions to its growing team to meet new demands. Currently we’re in the market for an experienced construction superintendent, with interior build-out experience…
Position: PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
Responsibilities / Description:
- Directly supervise multiple commercial construction projects.
- Management includes: safety, construction schedule, subcontractors, estimating, change orders, and managing project budgets.
- Ensure quality control and propose value-engineering opportunities.
- Provide exemplary customer service to clients, with sharp communication skills both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Notes: Outdoor work environment. Travel within the state of Florida.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Experience with interior build-outs.
- Minimum three years construction experience.
- Construction knowledge and metal building construction experience.
- Permitting, Microsoft Project, Estimating, Scheduling skills/knowledge.
- Communication, Risk Management, Contracts, Organization, Analyzing Plans, Attention to Detail.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
About P.J. Callaghan:
Founded in 1948, P.J. Callaghan Construction is a multi-generational, family-run general contracting firm focused solely on commercial construction. P.J. Callaghan’s success was built on developing lasting relationships with its customers and partners, some of whom the company has worked with for decades. While the company specializes in pre-engineered metal buildings, it also offers such services as general contracting, design-build, construction management, and facility maintenance. Information at: www.PJCallaghan.com.
Email resume, references, and any other applicable information to: info@PJCallaghan.com. PJC hiring manager will contact qualified candidates.