In business for well over a half-century, P.J. Callaghan Construction just signed contract number 2,500 in the company’s recorded history.
Two-thousand five-hundred structures:
– all over Florida (some in Georgia),
– largely focused on industrial,
– largely focused on metal construction (which is more prominent today with non-industrial structures),
– adding new service areas over the years, including construction management and design-build services,
– always a family business, currently run by its 3rd and 4th generations, and
– maintaining tenets the company was founded upon, including a core focus on rooted personal relationships.
– (note, this reflects the number of projects since implementing a new recording system in 1980).
We especially felt that this one was worth noting considering the work is with Southeastern Freight Lines – for which PJC has been doing projects all across Florida for more than 20 years… (This got us looking through decades-old three-ring binders of projects we’ve done – the image here lists a few in the early thousands).
We’re very proud and fortunate to have such long-term relationships with industry-leading organizations, and with such great people.